Traditions by Tritan BP, This panel is a traditional stack faux stone panel finished in Desert Sun. It's made from might quality polyurethane and has 85 unique stones that make up the panel. Each panel covers 7.2 sq. ft. The coverage area of the panel is 43-1/2 in. W x 23-3/4 in. H x with a varying thickness of 5/8 in. to 1 in. Lightweight and easy to install this faux stone siding panel weighs approximately 6 lbs. Durable and perfect for indoor and outdoor applications. Finished in an industrial quality finish with UV inhibitors, these panels are perfect not just for indoors application such as accent walls, kitchen backsplashes and bathroom remodel, they can also be used on the outside of your home or business to increase curb appeal, not to mention transforming that back yard grill oasis you have always want to. Transform your dreams into reality with better products with better solutions, that's Tritan BP.
- Call today for the traditions faux stone panel finished in frosted bluff
- DIY certified and approved
- Durable and light weight - just 6 lbs.
- Coverage 7.2 sq. ft. per panel
- Indoor and outdoor
- No messy grouting, no expensive tools needed
- Applies quickly and easily with adhesive and a few screws
- Coverage: 43-1/2 in. W x 23-3/4 in. H